Hacker types can create their own bootable scanner, but the FixMeStick is a better solution for most non-techies.
- Loads three different anti-virus scanners from three different anti-virus companies and runs them in parallel, in as little as 512 MB of RAM, and with similar throughput as a desktop “on-demand” scan.
- Doesn’t store anything on the user’s PC (definitions remain on the USB).
- Connects to wired and WIFI networks, and automatically connects to the user’s WiFi network.
- Boots on just about everything.
- Has a built-in remote connect client (TeamViewer).
- Customer support provided by real people with technical and social skills to help people.