Black Friday is just around the corner and with that comes hot deals but also malware trying to capitalize on this busy time of the year! Check out these tips for how to stay safe while online shopping this holiday season!
- Use Familiar Websites – you’re sure to find the perfect gift for everyone on your list at Amazon!
- Careful What You Share – no online retailers will need your social security number or social insurance number – don’t share it!
- Protect Your Computer From Malware – check out this hot deal for McAfee Total Protection!
- Avoid Public Computers – when shopping online always try to use your own computer and a private Wi-Fi network.
- If It’s Too Good To Be True It Probably Is – these offers are usually a scam so be skeptical.
Before you start your Black Friday shopping make sure your computer is safe by running a FixMeStick scan and backing it up today!
We’ve partnered with SOS Online Backup for a special discount only available to FixMeStick customers! Get yours today!