If there’s one thing dads love, it’s gadgets! FixMeStick is the perfect Father’s Day gift for a dad who loves to stay up-to-date on the latest security measures, and with use on up to 3 computers, FixMeStick will make him the virus removal hero of your whole household! Give your dad the peace-of-mind of having a virus free computer – click here to get your dad a FixMeStick this Father’s Day.
Everyone knows that the FixMeStick is the only external virus removal device that removes malware, spyware, Trojans and rootkits from infected PCs or Macs, but there are tons of other gadgets and products out there so your dad is cyber secure this Father’s Day.
1. McAfee Total Protection for up to 5 Devices – if he already has a FixMeStick, make sure he’s also covered with an up-to-date antivirus. McAfee protects up to 5 devices – PCs, Macs and smartphones – so dad can be protected while he works.
2. Tile Mate – does your dad constantly lose his keys, maybe his wallet? Tile Mate is the world’s best-selling Bluetooth tracker that easily loops onto key chains or attaches to anything you don’t want to lose. Starting at $19.60, this is the perfect gift for a forgetful dad.
Pair it with Dashlane Password Manager, so he never has to worry about forgetting another password. It automatically syncs passwords across devices while also helping to create strong, unique passwords in addition to monitoring the security of sites to notify you if there has been a breach.
3. System Mechanic – give your dad the gift of a new computer, without having to buy him a new computer. With System Mechanic his PC will be running like new again. This one-click software performs system maintenance to keep your computer stable and clutter-free, resulting in a noticeably better system. Best part? You can use it on an unlimited number of computers, so you can benefit from it too.
4. Ring Video Doorbell – this allows your dad to see, hear and speak to anyone at your door from a phone, tablet or PC. Give your dad next-level security and convenience with Ring. He’ll be able to watch over the home in brilliant 1080Hd video so he knows everyone is safe.
5. Philips Hue Smart Lights – let your dad control the lights with his voice or smartphone. If he’s away for the weekend he can easily set the lights on a timer to come on automatically. It’ll always look like someone’s home.
6. Amazon Fire TV Stick – not to be mixed up with your FixMeStick – enjoy tens of thousands of channels and apps with access to over 500,000 movies and TV episodes from Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, NBC, and more.